Show HN: Justpaid.io YC W23 - convert sales contracts into invoices https://ift.tt/5BGjnrI

Show HN: Justpaid.io YC W23 - convert sales contracts into invoices Hi, its Anelya, cofounder and chief product officer of JustPaid.io, my background: I started an accounting firm 10 years ago and worked with fast-growing tech companies like Chart.io, Segment, TaskRabbit, CitusData, Parse, DrChrono, and hundreds of others. My cofounders are Daniel, who exited his last company, it made the top 30 biggest exit list from YC. Vinay, my other cofounder, is an expert in Machine Learning and LLMs. We learned from years of experience that converting sales contracts into recurring revenue is a painfully manual process to collect revenue. To report revenue on GAAP to have accurate reporting is a time suck. Reading contracts takes hours and is annoying and error-prone. We also have a process for bill pay. My problem was to check every bill that my clients received against the contracts. And as you might know, anyone from your company can sign a contract and the company is obligated to pay? I had to build an Excel database of all the vendors and check every bill against my secret sauce database to prevent my client from overpaying! JustPaid AI reads the contracts and creates a database of them so the next bill you get is validated that you are actually getting billed the correct amount, and you can keep track of everything you have signed. JustPaid AI also reads your sales orders and contracts (just forward them to our inbox), and we convert them into invoices > collect payments > Reconcile the invoice in the QBO, and create a revenue recognition schedule your investors and CPAs will love. We are building a product that helps to alleviate the pain for founders and teams that are growing. My team is eager to partner and get feedback. Please sign up here: Justpaid.io Any feedback is very much appreciated. May 15, 2023 at 10:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood gossip